HOW TO APPLY
2022-2023 Program is Full – Stay tuned for dates for the next Supervision Program
We are excited that you are considering applying to join the upcoming Spiritual Guidance Supervision Program of The Guild for Spiritual Guidance. The application packet includes the following components: application, Personal Reflection, resume, references, and financial agreement. Please follow the application process outlined below. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Process for the Spiritual Guidance Supervision Program of the Guild for Spiritual Guidance
1. Please email the Spiritual Guidance Supervision Program application form (complete the fillable form, download, and then attach to the email) to GuildSGSPApplication@gmail.com .
2. Sign the Financial Agreement and send with the non-refundable $100 application fee to The Guild for Spiritual Guidance PO BOX 168, Lincoln, MA, 01773. Make check payable to: The Guild for Spiritual Guidance.
3. Email the following materials to GuildSGSPApplication@gmail.com :
- Personal Reflection: Please write an essay about your journey with spiritual guidance, including reflection on your discernment process to practice spiritual guidance. Why are you choosing this program? (no longer than 3 pages)
- Resumé: include a one-page resume reflecting your work, spiritual guidance experience, volunteer, and other life experiences you feel may be relevant.
3. Review the meeting dates.
4. Complete an interview with members of the Guild Team.
5. If you are accepted into the Spiritual Guidance Supervision Program, send a non-refundable $500 deposit to The Guild for Spiritual Guidance, c/o Surendra Shah, Guild Treasurer PO Box 168 Lincoln, MA 01773 or via automatic electronic payment through your bank. Make check payable to: The Guild for Spiritual Guidance.