- Two three-day retreats at Wisdom House in Litchfield, CT (November, April, October) – One 24-hour retreat at Wisdom House
- Eight one-day Zoom gatherings (December, January, February, March, May, June, July, September)
- Individual and group supervision experiences
- Teachings from staff and guest lecturers
- Course Outline will include crafting your definition of spiritual guidance, code of ethics, Jung and depth psychology and the art of spiritual guidance, grief and grieving, justice and joy, meaning and mindfulness, faith traditions and God images, reading sacred texts through a Jungian lens, practicing non-violent communication skills, knowing when to refer, dream work, individuation, identifying our own blind spots, use of the Enneagram.
The goal of this program is to enhance the skills for each participant in the art of interfaith spiritual guidance through experience, personal reflection, study, and group and individual supervision. Its focus is to deepen and develop the skills and knowledge required to support and companion the spiritual development of another. Participants will work with two or three guidees of their choice and will have opportunities to present individual cases and receive feedback from trained spiritual guidance supervisors.
- Completed a 12-24-month-long program of spiritual formation.
- Participated in personal spiritual guidance for at least one year.
- Have discerned a call to the ministry of spiritual guidance.
- Have a working knowledge of Zoom video conference participation