How to Apply
We are excited that you are considering applying to join the upcoming Apprenticeship Program of the Guild for Spiritual Guidance. The application packet includes the following components: Application, Financial Agreement, Spiritual Journey, Resume, and References. Please follow the application process outlined below.
Application Process for the Apprenticeship Program of the Guild for Spiritual Guidance
1. Complete the Apprenticeship Application, sign the Financial Agreement, and send them with a non-refundable $100 application fee to Dorothée Caulfield at: 7 Sleator Drive, Ossining NY 10562. Make check payable to: The Guild for Spiritual Guidance.
2. Review the meeting dates.
3. Email the following materials: GuildAPapplication@gmail.com
- Spiritual Journey: Describe yourself and your spiritual journey. Suggested elements include: religious experiences; experiences with spiritual guidance, counseling, education, and training; challenges/blessings in your life that contributed to spiritual depth, insight, and growth; numinous or mystical experiences; influential persons; your spiritual practice(s); and spiritual gifts that you share with individuals and community. (maximum length: 4 pages)
- Resumé: include a one-page resume reflecting your work, volunteer, and life experience.
- References: Name, address, and telephone number of two persons who know you well. These references with be contacted following the application interview.
4. Complete an interview with members of the Guild Team.
5. Upon acceptance into the Apprenticeship Program, send a $1500.00 non-refundable deposit, either by check to The Guild for Spiritual Guidance, c/o Stephen J. Allen, Guild Treasurer, 3 North Cross Road, Staatsburg, New York 12580-5301 or via automatic electronic payment through your bank.